State Senator Henry Stern Announces Local Artist Showcase
Call for entry for local artists to submit their original works for consideration
Call for entry to Senator Henry Stern's local Artist Showcase & Capitol Exhibition
State Senator Henry Stern is seeking artist submissions of original works which capture the spirit of California, and in particular Senate District 27, while reflecting on this moment in history.
Finalists will be featured in a local summer showcase in Southern California with one work selected to be displayed in the State Capitol art exhibit through September 2018.
**Submissions due midnight on Friday, June 9th
**Finalists chosen in June and will participate in local showcase later in Summer 2017 (exact date/location TBD).
- Artists must reside in the 27th Senate District.
- Look up your district here: http://findyourrep.legislature.ca.gov/
- Original works only (no posters or prints).
- No larger than 3' x 5' (space is limited).
- To Submit: Send brief artist bio w/ photo and description of work to Abram.Diaz@sen.ca.gov
For questions or more information contact Abram Diaz via Abram.Diaz@sen.ca.gov or call our office at (916) 651-4027